Wednesday, April 23, 2014

An Update on My Candle Business

I have been making some changes in prioritizing the things I pursue in my life.  While I still do enjoy making soy wax candles and wax tart melts, that aspect of my life has now returned to an "as I have time" or "as I get an order" hobby status.  

I am putting more time and energy into my passions of holistic health and healing, do-it-yourself projects, discovering God, writing, reading, and edible gardening.  I will be sharing those adventures and what I learn through them on my other sites:

Feisty 'n Free Naturals
Feisty 'n Free Naturals YouTube Channel
The Acid Truth
Along Life's Journey

If you have enjoyed buying and using my candles and wax tart melts and would like to order more or come browse through my existing inventory at my home, please DO contact me!  I would love to make more for you any time.  I still have plenty of wax, different fragrances, and containers available.

If you would like to have a candle making class, please DO contact me!  I would love to teach you and a few of your friends the process of candle making.


Thank you all so much for your business and friendship over the past few years.  Your presence in my life has been a great blessing.  I do hope to still hear from you and get your orders as you need more candles or wax tart melts.

With much gratitude,

MaryAnn
Soy Candles of the Rockies
(719) 660-4177

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated by the author. Thank you.